Retrieve Technologies produces great video based Instructor Led Training, called rGuides, on our modern cloud-based platform. This is the new standard for training. It’s fast, fun, and always retrievable for the user from their desktop or mobile app.
No longer do employees have to log onto awkward portals or clunky knowledge management systems – or worse spend time and expense to fly to an offsite location for traditional Instructor Led Training. We all have varying competencies, and different learning speeds. rGuides allow employees to learn at their own speed, at their own comfort and their own location.
Employees can watch hours of uninterrupted training or fast-forward, pause, and reverse with rGuides. If they have been trained on information before but can’t remember all the content, employees can now access it, search for it and find the exact video content to the second. No more time is wasted scrolling to find important information.
Retrieve Technologies has developed our own software-as-a-service (SaaS) based platform to efficiently and effectively support a new learning paradigm. With the Retrieve Cloud platform we support everything easily and scalable from the desktop, to the tablet, and the smart phones.
Other companies do power point presentations with voiceovers, create expensive eLearning content or have screen capture video clips. But studies show that for content to be effective, it needs to mimic real world training environments. rGuides, real video based ILT, are significantly more effective. And with the Retrieve Cloud, more than just rGuides, you get a great technology platform for the enterprise.
- Scalability for millions of concurrent users
- HTML5 interface design and MP4 video conversion/transcoding
- Advanced technology for streaming video at end user connection speeds
- Full language support, e.g. voice-to-text transcription and translation to 15 languages etc.
- Testing, assessment & proctoring tools using text, audio and video
- Automated certificate generation
- End-User video and screen recording tools
- Extensive reporting tools on rGuide content usage, certification exams, users, groups, etc.
- Superior tools to improve searchability:
- Enhanced metadata injection
- Video/Audio Transcription
- Object character recognition (OCR)
- Video screenshot extraction
- PDF image extraction