Collaboration is a critical component to sales success. In fact, according to a survey by Salesforce.com, 73% of sales professionals across all performance levels say that collaborating across departments—sales, service, marketing—is absolutely critical or very important to their overall sales process. And the results bear this out. 60% of sales professionals say that collaborative selling has increased productivity by more than 25%, and more than half (52%) say it has done the same for increasing pipeline.
But collaboration is easier said than done. Having the right sales enablement tools is only half the battle. Your reps need to be able to find the information they need in the moment they need it. They need to be able to retrieve it when they’re on the go. They must be confident that the information they’re using is up to date. And, of course, they need to be able to quickly and easily collaborate with others across their organization. The secret weapon to delivering all of this? A sales enablement app.
The same survey found that high-performing sales teams are 3.5X more likely than underperformers to rate their mobile sales capabilities as outstanding or very good, noting that “mobile not only allows reps to meet the new real-time mandate, it also enables anywhere, anytime selling and collaboration among reps.”
Appify Your Sales Enablement With Retrieve
Retrieve helps sales reps in companies of all sizes collaborate across departments to increase productivity and pipeline. Retrieve provides:
- Secure, controlled distribution to protect confidential and proprietary information
- Assurance that only the most up-to-date information is available at any moment
- The ability to search for and instantly retrieve the answer to any question
- Support for a wide range of rich formats, including text, images, PDFs, videos, and more
- Collaborative features and interactive tools
- Analytics on usage to help you continually refine and improve the value delivered to sales teams